|The * indicates a that the Partington web site was built using database content management control (CMS). The web site’s content and advanced features are accessed from a private administration area. The features for each web site project is described in greater detail below.|
|Sound Rangers *(live on 1-09)An e-commerce web site offering instant download of thousands of music, sound effects used for games, movies, commercials and web sites. The custom feature of a prepaid account allows frequent users to download new purchases in a few seconds. The site also features a user level controlled content management system for page, product and merchandising content control. Online payments are handled through both the PayPal API and the Authorize.net Gateway|
|Personal Web Logs (“blogs”) *Manage Comments
– Manage Comment Subscriptions
– Add/Edit/Delete Entries
– Add/Edit/Delete Comments and Trackbacks
– Add/Edit/Delete Photos
– Manage more than 50 different preferences
– Edit and manage sidebar conten
– Re-publish RSS feeds when new entries are added/updatedWilson Farm Market*Wilson Farm Market is located halfway between Indianapolis and Kokomo, Indiana on U.S. 31. Since 1968 Wilson Farm Market has blossomed into a full service “general store” providing freshness and quality with a full line of fresh fruits and vegetables, along with many varieties of Amish cheese, hand-dipped ice cream, our own line of jams, jellies, salad dressings and other unique food items, frozen fruits and pies, cobblers and apple dumplings along with our own homemade baked goods. All aspects of the site are controlled by the artist including products, events and page content. Customers are informed of important upcoming events in the community. CoCoTools is used to manage their email e-news subscriber base.CoCoTools * A complete resource for Email List Broadcasting Creation & Mgnt, Poll and Survey Creation & Results Mgnt and Content Management & Delivery – all used for successful permission based marketing results.
The Tools & Services were all built by the coolstuff.com team: Look for these logos!The Ceramics Gallery of Soyong Kang *
This gallery site is a showcase of the artist’s works and features an online store featuring Flash streaming movies to better display patterns, shapes and designs of the 3-D surfaces. It also includes a dynamic area where images of her workshops can be posted live from any location around the world. For marketing of this artist’s special Trade Marked Product, the following domains were created and special “splash” or “landing” pages were also built.
The original SURVIVE ALIVE / Fire Safety Site*
PFA’s Fire Prevention Site of the Month for May 2000 AND The Fire Safety Site of the Year for 2000
“The Survive Alive Village contains outstanding content and graphics. While this is no “small budget” undertaking, it demonstrates how public and private sectors can work together toward the common goal of reducing household fires, saving property and protecting lives through fire safety education. If your municipality has not considered requesting educational funding from private businesses such as alarm companies or installers of residential sprinkler systems, now is a good time to get started.”
This site originally was developed for the Survive Alive Program of the Indianapolis Fire Department and funded by Allstate Insurance, Northbrook IL. It is geared to children in the second and third grades. The site features a multitude of learning tools for children including interactive games, coloring book pages and quizzes. We utilized ColdFusion as the “back end” engine to drive the administration portion of the site where we could maintain an intricate reporting system as well as create automated emails, etc. Quicktime was used to create the 360° virtual tours of the actual physical Survive Alive structure.
A large Virtual Law Firm web site that was called “the first virtual law firm” by one expert in the field of legal software. It’s uses Cold Fusion Application Server to manage the site’s Intranet and all of the web applications within it. These applications include support administrative functions such as bulk email, dynamic content updates, content archiving, password protection, web sub-management administration, file uploading/downloading/storage, multiple committee calendars/conferences and database upkeep/management.
An online source for hand blown glass art. It features a searchable gallery and catalog/ordering system for the online sales and shipping of art. All aspects of the site are controlled by the artist including inventory, photos, future events, page content. It also includes a broadcast e-mailing features to linked to their e-mail subscription list and their event calendar. This is a true “client turn-key” and “self-marketing” web site. The dynamic online calendar keeps customers informed of important upcoming events in the Midwest arts community while the list of galleries is a good resource for the artist to track all consignment work on display throughout the area.
Midwest Presort has been one of Indianapolis’ leading mail presort houses since 1988. We strive to give our customers the quality service with an experienced team of employees. We offer a wide range of services that you can depend on to be done right! At Midwest Presort, we give you the peace of mind of working with a company large enough to meet your demands…But small enough to meet YOU!
A site that is a concise catalog of services offered for this specialty manufacturing company. Online movies are available to see the processing services the production equipment offers.
Skip back to main navigation